FAQ sheet: The Top 10
- Do you have any gigs coming up?
- I'm a street musician, (aka. a busker) but sometimes I have gigs. I don't have any scheduled dates in the near future (that I know about.) However you may be able to find some streaming audio on the internet and sometimes I'm trying to do that live in the basement or else I'm often replaying lo-fi tapes I've live recordings from the streets.
- OK, but where can I find you on the streets?
- In the warmer weather you might find me in Harvard Square, somewhere. When it's not so warm, it's the subways. I have no idea where.
- What kind of music do you play?
- I dunno.... that's your homework assignment.
- Did you write that?
- Probably yes. When I get around to it I'll post some set lists (but don't hold your breath.) So far the recordings I've put on the web have been all originals.
- Do you have a tape or music CD for sale?
- No. Sometimes I have a free music download available though, if so there would be a link in the Basement.
- Do you have a place to stay.
- Yes, for now, and it's not even freezing.
- What kind of guitar do you have?
- An old beat up one (or two.)
- Do you do this for a living?
- Yes, and it really does help if you make a donation, it doesn't have to be money, you can be creative (a new computer monitor, a place to stay, dinner.) Money always works, just in case your creative juices aren't flowing.
- Are you going to New Orleans again this winter?
- I was thinking it be nice to be there in March or so, but I'd need a place to stay first.
- How's your eye?
- (15 Feb 1999) The short answer is vision is slowly worsening, but the eye pressure has improved. Now the doctors want to wait for some internal inflamation to go away then they may make it better with a simple laser surgery (the third and hopefully last operation.) I'm not taking the drops anymore. That's all I know for now, until I have another eye exam...sometime in the distant future.
Well, that's enough for now, I'll answer the rest of the questions later. (Much later...)
In fact, you can sign my guest book and ask you very own question! . Though I suppose the first question will be why doesn't the guest book even work! ;-)