in a Life
People aways seem to be looking for me and wondering where I'll be at such-n-such a time. Well, aside from the fact I don't have a clue.
Maybe it will go something like this...
Outline of a normal day
- Wake Up
- Start myself a half pot of coffee and figure out what time it is... these days it's been around 11:00 am or so.
- Go Back to Sleep
- Why get up when the coffee isn't ready yet?
- Wake Up
- Realizing that the coffee I brewed earlier is about to get old and burnt I quickly wake up again.
- Look Spot to Play
- Right now I'm out in Harvard Sq. 8-10 hours or so a week, but by the end of October I'll probably be mostly playing the subway again which I haven't done in awhile.
- Put on my Geek hat
- If I didn't go out to play then I'm trying to figure out how to do something on the computer, or helping somebody else do the same.
- Eat Something
- Always a good idea to go to the store and get some food first. If i'm running low on money to do that (or am just sick of the one thing I cook over and over) I'll go to one of the church/soup kitchen meals.
- I need a cup after dinner.
- Play Some More
- Well, I might have found a spot before but now it's time to actually work it. Or if if not playing out then I'll be practicing in.
- Go to Sleep
- But where? Well, for now and the forseeable future (a couple months) I've got a basement to crash in.
Of course there are no normal days and I still got to work out a few of the details. Say, have I asked you to sign my guest book yet? (I suppose I have.)