Here is a list of ways to potentially communicate with me or follow what I am up to. I am not known to post things very often. Of course you can always contact me through regular old email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that I just recently removed Twitch.TV from this list since I deactivated the account because you need to give them your mobile phone number now in order to get a stream key. Well HMMPH to that!! (Eventually I'll probably give in.. I suppose).
- I going to try posting audio and video to the LBRY protocol. You can check out my LBRY channel here.
- You can follow @harvhat on twitter. I don't tweet often, except for tweeting @ some company that has no good contact method (customer support these days!) Perhaps if I had more followers they'd actually pay attention to me!
- You can subscribe to my YouTube channel although I haven't uploaded a public video ever. Perhaps if I get 10 subscribers I will? Though I'm more likey to put a video up on my LBRY page.
- I've been streaming often (couple times a week) on Vimm.Tv. Also I might stream on DLive.Tv (once I did anyway). I'm Gonna try and figure out how to stream on both at the same time... *soon* ...
- I am harvhat on wire and also keybase. (and possibly even more places). Send me a message and say hi!
- But wait there's MORE! You can communicate with me using: telephone, xmpp, discord... and such. Just email me via email@example.com first to arrange it.
- I have a GitHub account. Code is Art afterall. Though I really host most of my own code on my own machines or elsewhere, like bitbucket.
- I am NOT on Facebook 👍
- Oh yea, I even have a LinkedIn account (nobody’s perfect). I'll leave finding that as an exercise for the reader.