Here is a list of ways to potentially communicate with me or follow what I am up to. I am not known to post things very often. Of course you can always contact me through regular old email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that I just recently removed Twitch.TV from this list since I deactivated the account because you need to give them your mobile phone number now in order to get a stream key. Well HMMPH to that!!
- My offical “home” page is right here, often chronically out of date although I've been keeping it (slightly) more up-to-date recently.
- You can follow @harvhat on twitter. I don't tweet often, except for tweeting @ some company that has no good contact method (customer support these days!) Perhaps if I had more followers they'd actually pay attention to me!
- You can subscribe to my YouTube channel although I haven't uploaded a public video ever. Perhaps if I get 10 subscribers I will? Until then, check here for a recent “unlisted” video (Jamming over Robin Grey's “Every Waking Hour” Instrumental).
- I am on DLive.Tv and have actually streamed to there once (or more?) also I stream more often on Vimm.Tv (when it works at least). I'm Gonna try and figure out how to stream on both at the same time... *soon* ...
- I am harvhat on wire and also keybase. (and possibly even more places).
- But wait there's MORE! You can communicate with me using: telephone, xmpp, signal, mumble, discord... and such. Just email me via email@example.com first to arrange it.
- I have a GitHub account. Code is Art afterall. Though I really host most of my own code on my own machines or elsewhere, like bitbucket.
- I am NOT on Facebook 👍
- Oh yea, I even have a LinkedIn account (nobody’s perfect). I'll leave finding that as an exercise for the reader.